Translate

Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013


Hi there,

For someone of my stature (just kidding), you would think I’d have a better name for this post, but I really don’t.  I know it’s been a few days since my first blog, but now that I’ve been getting an audience, it’s only fair for me to keep up on this.  I have spent those last few days working on building up my - unofficial at the moment - website.


What is going on in my life at the moment?  Well, I just posted an ad in my local newspaper so people can audition for my upcoming short-screenplay.  In approximately three weeks, I will have completed the first stage of my short. 

Three Stages of Production
Stage 1 will consist of pretty much an audio version of my script. 
Stage 2 will consist of animating my short.
Stage 3 will be to show the completed short to the public.

Once everything is complete, I will post the final outcome here.  But in the meantime, keep an eye out on my YouTube channel.

Wait, wait, wait, I forgot to mention exactly what my short-film is about.  For starters, it’s classified as a suspense flick approximately 12 minutes long.  The name of the script is “ASYLUM” written and produced by me.

So again, what’s it about?  Well it’s about a deranged woman who tries to escape from a mental rehab facility, but she is stuck between two worlds; however, when supernatural events begin to occur, she must learn the difference between fact and fiction, before her mind is lost, in order to triumph over the wicked caretakers from forgoing their plans.

I can’t really give you any more information without ruining the story for you, but as I said before, I’ll try to keep you updated on the progress. Thanks for reading!

Kind Regards,
A Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment