Translate

Saturday, October 5, 2013

INTRODUCTION


Hello everybody!

            I was going to make an extravagant entrance, but now it seems all so trivial.  The point behind this blog is to spread the word on my current works and how things are going along the way.  Naturally, you’ll get to learn about me in the process, so I won’t divulge too much off the bat.

            So what can I say about me?  Well, I’m currently a student at Full Sail University who transferred from Ashford University (both online), and I’ve held a 4.0 GPA for almost four years now.   I’m a few months away from getting my Bachelor’s Degree for the Fine Arts of Creative Writing for Entertainment.  I know what you must be thinking, wait, what?  Simplified, I’m going to school to become a writer for the entertainment industry with a focus on screenwriting. 

            Aside from academics, I’m a mother, wife, daughter, sister, and whatever else people think of me as.  I’m not very well liked by many, mainly because I keep to myself.  As much as I try, I just can’t “go with the flow” and make nice with everyone.  I speak my mind, even when I shouldn’t, but that’s why I have a blog. 

            Solace of a Writer was my idea for a blog so I can speak my mind freely.  I know there are critics everywhere, but at least here I can gather my thoughts, address those critics, and possibly control some things.  In short, these writings will bring me - if no one else - comfort.  I am a writer who must tell stories in order to be myself. 

            Thanks for reading, and I hope you continue to read my blog and interact with me.   Until then, ciao!

Warm Regards,
A Worton

No comments:

Post a Comment